Archives and Special Collections
The Archives and Special Collections acquires, preserves, and provides access to archival documents in all media formats as well as rare books and other publications that support teaching and research at the University of Ottawa.
News from the Archives and Special Collections
- “This book belongs to…” is an online exhibition that provides a unique opportunity to discover exceptional books from the Rare Book collection of the University of Ottawa and people who took part in their production.
- Don't miss the Conference Rousseau today, jointly organized by the Collège universitaire dominicain and the University of Ottawa on December 9 at the Archives and Special Collections.
- The Archives in Context Lecture Series presents Christabelle Sethna, "First Love: The Story of the Birth Control Handbook" on Wednesday November 2 at noon, Morisset Building, (MRT039). Archives in context
- The Treasures of the Library Series presents James W. Nelson Novoa, "The Road Back Home: The Sephardic Appropriation of Leone Ebreo’s Dialogues of Love through its First Spanish Language Translation" November 7, 2016, at noon, Morisset Building (MRT039).
- Our new archival description database using AtoM platform will be available online very soon. Stay tuned for the date of the official opening.