Brian Dickson Law Library
Stress Less Week, 9-11th of April 2018 at the Brian Dickson Law Library.
- Monday the 9th of April, 11:30-1:00, “Exam Survival Kits” handed out in the Library.
- Tuesday the 10th of April, 11:30- 1:00, Cookie Decorating outside the Library.
- Wednesday the 11th of April, 11:30-1:00, Coffee and Snacks outside the Library.
- All Week Long- Puzzles, Coloring Books in room FTX 419A.
Brian Dickson Law Library: Extended Exams Schedule (Winter 2018) and our Noise Policy.
Exams are almost here, but so are the law library’s extended hours! During the exam period, from April the 9th to the 25th of April, we will be open until 2am! View the schedule here.The library is divided into different areas corresponding to the various needs of users. Refer to the red, yellow and green signs and choose the place that suits you.
- Red Zone: quiet place.
- Yellow Zone: minimal conversation.
- Green Zone: a public area.
For more information on the Law Library’s Noise, food and drink policy click here
Law Films and videos
- The Law Library has a collection of ~120 DVDs for both instructional and entertainment purposes. It includes a wide array of Hollywood and foreign films, documentaries, and tutorials.Browse new titles on Dropmark
- FTX Room 403. A new accessible study room reserved for law students is now available! The renovation of this room was made possible from donations from funds donated from Common Law alumni from the 1980s. This seminar room comes equipped with a large screen LCD flat panel display television, with four HDMI cable and six power outlets. There is also a high end Macintosh computer for video production and graphic design. Various adapters for your laptops come with access to this room. To reserve the room click here. For more information on our facilities click here.
- Need to borrow a gown ? More details about this new service offered at the Brian Dickson Law Library- click here.