Brian Dickson Law Library
Stress Less Week, 11-15th of December 2017 at the Brian Dickson Law Library.
- Monday the 11th of December, 12:00-1:15 Therapy dog Benton in room FTX 403
- Tuesday the 12th of December, 11:00- 1:00 Cookie decorating outside the Library.
- Wednesday the 13th of December, 11:00-1:00 Nintendo Switch- Mario Kart 8 in room FTX 403
- All Week Long- Puzzles, Coloring Books in room FTX 419
Brian Dickson Law Library Therapy Dog Session- With April and Benton the dog.
Monday the 11th of December,12 :00-1:15 Fauteux Hall, 4th Floor Room FTX 403
droitlaw@uOttawa.ca; Phone: 613-562-5812. ------- Register here.
The Student Academic Success Service (SASS) and Health Promotion (UOHS) offers an animal therapy program for University of Ottawa students. This initiative allows individuals who may be experiencing anxiety or are living through difficult or stressful situations to spend time therapy dogs trained specifically to help in these types of situations.
- International Games Week- October 30 to November 3rd. Join us in celebrating International Games Weeks from October the 30th to November the 3rd. The games week is an initiative of the American Library Association that aims to promote games and gaming in libraries. All events are free, snacks included! Students across Ottawa, from Algonquin College, Carleton University and the University of Ottawa are participating! At the Brian Dickson Law Library there will be creepy Edward Gorey Puzzles in the Reading Room 419A for the duration of the Week. To find out locations and times of the various activities. Click here to Access the site