Health Sciences Library
Librarians specializing in Nursing, Health Sciences, Medicine, and Rehabilitation Sciences are available to help you with assignments, research questions and literature searching. Read more about us or consult our research guides:
- Summer Library Hours
- EndNote: Now available in the library
- Faculty of Medicine students art pieces in the library
Resource of the month
A brand new diagnosis checklist tool to help clinicians broaden their differential diagnosis and recognize a disease at the point of care. A terrific tool for medical students entering clerkship as they become more familiar with symptoms and diagnosis.
Access Isabel via your web browser by clicking here.
The Isabel interface is compatible with mobile devices; however the device must be connected to the Internet. The iTunes (free) app can be downloaded here.
Email email@example.com to request a username and password.
1. Download the Isabel app.
2. On the registration page – click on login in the bottom left corner.
3. Login with the User ID and Password you were provided and check Remember Me.
4. Once logged in, go to Settings and select your preferred default age group and region.