Health Sciences Library
Librarians specializing in Nursing, Health Sciences, Medicine, and Rehabilitation Sciences are available to help you with assignments, research questions and literature searching. Read more about us or consult our research guides:
- Literature Review Services: Policy and Work Plan
- BoardVitals NCLEX-RN and other NCLEX resources
- Addition to our DVD collection
- Refworks : Upcoming changes
- Tri-Agency’s new Open Access policy on research publications
Resource of the month
Dynamed : New Mobile App
DynaMed is a medical information database with nearly 2,000 clinical topic summaries that provides the best available evidence. Updated daily.
- Download the free DynaMed App from the iTunes Store or Google Play.
- Access DynaMed.
- Click on the DynaMed mobile access link from DynaMed and enter your email address. The link will be located at the top toolbar. An authentication key will be emailed to the user.
- Open the email from your mobile device.
- Within 48 hours, tap on the link in the email to authenticate the app.
Note: after 48 hours, users will need to request a new authentication key.
- The device should be ready to go!