- Teaching - We support the undergraduate and graduate programs by providing teaching sessions included as part of the curriculum. We also provide tailored sessions upon request. Sessions can be hosted in your lab, classroom or office, or in the library's computer classroom. They can be structured around a subject area, course assignment or specific question.
- Research help - We are available to provide assistance at the Health Sciences Library, at the reference desk or by appointment, as well as in your office.
- Literature searching - Please have a look at the Literature review services policy and Literature Review Work Plan.
The Health Sciences Library supports the needs of faculty, students and staff affiliated with the faculties of Health Sciences and Medicine, whether they are based on the University of Ottawa campus, or at a hospital or research institute.
We participate in partnerships that extend access for you to more resources:
- COAHL Consortium of Ontario Academic Health Libraries
- SmartLibrary Allows for on-site borrowing from member libraries
Services are also offered directly at select health facilities:
- Berkman Library University of Ottawa Heart Institute