Faculty can put materials aside at the library for a course. Materials are available to students for a 2 hour loan period. The purpose of this service is to directly support teaching by providing access to a collection of key resources used in courses taught at the Telfer School of Management.
Policies and guidelines for faculty
- To avoid delays, be sure to submit your requests at least a few weeks before the start of classes. We can order items that are not in our collection; however, early notice is essential and we cannot guarantee availability.
- You can place personal items on reserve (photocopies of journal articles, course notes). Those items will be returned to you at the end the session, unless you give different instructions.
- Only one photocopy per text per 25 students may be placed on reserve. All copying must be in compliance with the Canadian Copyright Act.
- You can place audiovisual materials on reserve; contact the Media Resources to make sure a library item is available.
Policies and guidelines for students
- Use the catalogue to find an item, note the call number and get it at the circulation desk using your student card. External users must present photo I.D.
- Reserve items are to be consulted in library only.
- Reserve items are lent out for a period of 2 hours, on a first come, first served basis. There is no overnight loan.
- An item may be renewed but only after a 15 minute wait.
- You may borrow a maximum of 2 items at a time.
For any questions regarding the Management Library reserve, email email@example.com or call 613 562-5800 ext. 6783.