Research and reference help
Available from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Nathalie Léonard, Research Librarian (Law), 613-562-5800 ext. 3360, nleonard@uOttawa.ca
- Emily Benton, Research Librarian (Law), 613-562-5800 ext 3363, Emily.Benton@uOttawa.ca
- Claire Duffy, Reference Technician, 613-562-5800 ext. 8752, cduffy@uOttawa.ca
Circulation and Reserve Desk
- Gilles Cousineau, On-Site Lead, 613-562-5800 ext. 3625, gilles.cousineau@uOttawa.ca
- Chantal Purdy, 613-562-5800 ext. 5812, cpurdy@uOttawa.ca
- Maura Lynch, mlync3@uOttawa.ca
- Alain Legault, alainleg@uOttawa.ca
- Francine Forget, fforget@uOttawa.ca.
In-depth research help
E-mail or call a law librarian (listed above) to ask a question or set up an appointment to meet. This service is intended primarily for students, professors, and staff members of the University of Ottawa.