Now available for the Faculty of Law professors and students. To learn more, access, or register, click on this link.
LexisNexis Quicklaw is a legal database containing comprehensive coverage of Canadian and U.S. materials:
- Halsbury's Law of Canada; Jurisclasseur Quebec; Canadian court and administrative tribunal decisions, case commentaries, legislation, and legal journals.
- A selective coverage of International material, including Halsbury's Law of England and Jurisclasseur France. Read more...
|Faculty of Law - Students:||Select "Login" at LexisNexis/Quicklaw (ID and password required)|
|Faculty of Law - Professors:||Select "Login" at LexisNexis/Quicklaw (ID and password required)|
|ALL uOttawa users:||LexisNexis/Quicklaw|
Get a password
University of Ottawa law professors and students (registered in a full time law program) can create a personal ID and password for LexisNexis Quicklaw by following these steps:
- Access the following uOttawa proxy link LexisNexis/Quicklaw
N.B.- You will not be able to register if you are off-campus.
- Select "Register Now" and fill out the registration form
- For detailed instructions, consult the Online Registration Procedure
IMPORTANT: If you already have a Quicklaw user ID and password from this year or last year, please do not register again. If you have lost or forgotten your ID and password you can use the Forgot Your Password? link on the Quicklaw login screen.
For assistance with registration and passwords, please contact
Channarong Intahchomphoo, 419B, Fauteux Hall
Tel. 613-562-5800 ext. 2816
For technical assistance, please contact Law School Support at 1-800-387-0899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For research assistance, please contact the law library reference