Request for scans will not be processed over the Easter weekend from Friday, April 2 to Monday, April 5, 2021. Requests for scans will be processed once we return from the Easter weekend on Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
The Library is offering a scan-on-demand service for chapters of print books, journal articles and microform materials located at Morisset Library (MRT), the Health Sciences Library (RGN), the Brian Dickson Law Library (FTX) and the off-campus storage facility (Annex). Scanned materials are intended for individual use and are subject to fair dealing guidelines.
- This service is currently available to faculty, graduate & undergraduate students, post-doctoral fellows, affiliated researchers, and staff.
- Alumni: items in the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS) program are only available to current students, faculty, and employees and are not available for scanning. These items are tagged in OMNI as: “HathiTrust Restricted”.
- For all course reserves scanning requests, please contact ares@uOttawa.ca.
- For enquiries about materials located in the Archives and Special Collections unit, please contact arcs@uOttawa.ca.
- Only fill out this form if an electronic copy of the material does NOT already exist; this includes material now available through the Hathi Trust ETAS program.
You will be contacted by email once materials have been processed. We anticipate a high volume of requests and thank you for your patience.