Faculty can put materials aside at the library for a course. Materials are available to students for short-term use.
- Use the search engine to search by course code or by professor.
- Note the location, call number and status.
- If the material is available, follow the link to access it online, or go to the library and get it at the circulation desk.
Information for faculty
Complete a request form online or use a paper form. Complete one form for each course.
- Online reserve request form
- The paper form is available at your library.
- To avoid delays, be sure to submit your requests at least a few weeks before the start of classes. We can order items that are not in our collection; however, early notice is essential and we cannot guarantee availability.
- You can place personal items on reserve (photocopies of journal articles, course notes). Only one photocopy per text per 25 students may be placed. All copying must be in compliance with the Canadian Copyright Act.
For more information, see your library reserve policy: