You can request that a book be delivered to your library. Items are normally delivered within 1-2 working days, Monday to Friday.
University of Ottawa students, faculty and staff
- Find the book with Search+.
- Click “Library Availability”, then “Off-Campus Storage”.
- A new tab/window will open. Click on “Request”.
- Log in to your library account.
- Select a pickup location.
- Click “Submit” to complete your request.
You may also request the book in person at any library service desk.
You will be notified by email when the item is available for pickup. You may check on the status of your request in your library account.
- Send your request to email@example.com, OR
- Request the item in person at any library service desk.
You will be notified by email when the item is available for pickup.