Screen reading and writing software is available in different library locations. In order to access our adaptive workstations you must register with the study room with an adaptive workstation.
All of the library computers can access the Internet and have Microsoft Office installed. Our adaptive technology computers also come with:
- Jaws (screen reader)
- Kurzweil (text-to-voice)
- Zoomtext (screen magnifier)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
Morisset Library (Arts and Science)
- Room 116
- Room 117
Brian Dickson Law Library
- Room 432A (requires a key)
Health Sciences Library
- Workstation adjacent to service desk (borrow or bring headphones)
- A self-serve book scanner is available at the Morisset Library, 1st floor, room 142.
- Scanning to e-mail or USB is free of charge on photocopy machines at each library.
- A CCTV viewer on a height-adjustable table is available at the Brian Dickson Law Library and the Health Sciences Library.