Items from our collection are available for contactless pickup at the following locations: Morisset Library (MRT), the Health Sciences Library (RGN), and the Faculty of Education Resource Centre (FERC). This service is available to faculty, graduate & undergraduate students, post-doctoral fellows, affiliated researchers, staff and alumni only.
- Place a request for print books in Omni. You must be logged into your Omni account to see the request option.
- You will be required to specify a pickup location.
- Library staff will retrieve the item and place it in a self-serve pickup location.
- You will receive an automated email notification with information about the pickup process when your item is ready.
- When you arrive at the library, follow directions to the pickup area.
- Books are shelved alphabetically using the first letter of your last name and your full student or employee number.
- Check out your item at the self-checkout kiosk.
- Saint Paul University is excluded from the Library’s contactless pickup service. However, requests to borrow items may still be sent directly to Saint Paul University’s Jean-Léon Allie Library and Archives.
Contactless pickup hours as of September 7:
- Morisset Library (MRT)
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. - Midnight
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - Midnight
- Brian Dickson Law Library (FTX)
- Items from the FTX collection are available for pick up at MRT.
- Health Sciences Library (RGN)
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Faculty of Education Resource Centre (LMX)
- Please contact educentre@uOttawa.ca to book a pickup appointment.
Please note that items not picked up after 5 business days will be returned to the collection.