The Home Delivery service is free and is available for books in the general collection and for those at the Annex. This service is offered to faculty, students, post-doctoral fellows, affiliated researchers, staff, and alumni.
- Delivery available in Canada only (but outside the Ottawa/Gatineau region)*
- Requests will be processed, when possible, within 2 working days.
- Materials will be prepared to be mailed to your address and checked out to your library account. Unfortunately, we cannot estimate delivery dates or times.
- Items can be shipped within Canada and all items are shipped using Canada Post.
- Return borrowed items using the enclosed postage-paid label. Only one return label will be provided, please take care not to lose it.
* This service is also available to those who have an illness or disability, living within the Ottawa-Gatineau region.
How to request an item
- Sign in to Omni
- Perform your search
- Open the record for the item you wish to borrow and select “Home Delivery”
- Follow the instructions and complete the Home Delivery form
If you have any questions or problems with your request, please contact bibliodistance@uOttawa.ca or 1-877-868-8292 ext. 5213.