About LinkedIn Learning
Current uOttawa students, faculty and staff now have free, unlimited access to over 9,000 online courses related to business, media and technology through LinkedIn Learning, a self-service training site.
All postsecondary students in Ontario have free access to LinkedIn Learning as part of the Government of Ontario's Career KickStart strategy. Building on this opportunity, eCampusOntario, a not-for-profit corporation funded by the Government of Ontario, successfully negotiated with LinkedIn Learning to secure the same level of access for faculty and staff as students at publicly funded colleges and universities in Ontario.
LinkedIn Learning users get:
- Over 9,000 online courses to help you learn software, creative, IT, and business skills.
- Personalized recommendations to explore the most in-demand skills based on their experience.
- To learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning accessible from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources like quizzes and exercise files to reinforce learning.
- Just-in-time training, as in-class courses may not be offered when you need them.
- Unlimited access to online courses available 24x7.
Login to LinkedIn Learning
- Navigate to https://linkedin.com/learning/
- Click Sign in.
- Enter your uOttawa email address and click Continue.
- Click Sign in with Single Sign-On.
- You will be redirected to the uoAccess Login to enter your uoAccess Credentials.
1. Do I need a LinkedIn account to access LinkedIn Learning?
No. With your access through the University of Ottawa, you can create a LinkedIn Learning account without a LinkedIn account.
2. Can I use LinkedIn Learning on my phone or tablet?
Yes. You can download the LinkedIn Learning app for Android or iOS and sign in with your LinkedIn Learning account credentials. You can even download courses to your device for offline use.
3. How can I learn more about how to use LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning offers a course called "How to Use LinkedIn Learning". Once you have logged into LinkedIn Learning, you can access the course from the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/how-to-use-linkedin-learning
Also, Digital Literacy Librarian, Mish Boutet, loves talking about LinkedIn Learning. Feel free to email him (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact him via Teams to discuss.
For answers to more questions, see the LinkedIn Learning Help site.